Sunday, January 31, 2010

Introduction

Here it is...my first blog!

I am looking forward to this project and learning experience.

My purpose of this blog is application.

I am a small business owner in the making. About five months ago after being let go from one of my jobs in hospitality, due to the whole recession deal (I am so tired of having to mention that word), I decided to venture out on my own with the connections I gained through my past work experiences, and so far it has been good.

In my project for this course I have chosen option number two and planning on learning how to create a website through lynda.com tutorials. I plan on sharing with you all what I am learning and how I plan on implementing this knowledge into my business.

I highly encourage comments and suggestions from my TWC 421 fellow classmates too, this will help me learn even more from real life experiences and/or great ideas you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction to my blogging site, I am looking forward to getting to know all of you in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment