Monday, February 8, 2010

Projet Proposal

Lastnight I completed my project proposal for class regarding the Dreamweaver software on Lynda.com. When I write I am not really a note taker or organizer of the document I am producing. However, I did do my research on the software which increased my excitement for the learning experience, in return my project proposal was pretty easy to write. I think the key to writing any document is to try to get excited about the topic, this helps me for any project.

I didn't spend that much time in preparation, just in research and writing. When it comes to writing, I just write, I can organize the document later in my final draft.

I didn't have any problems or concerns with the project proposal, in fact, I enjoyed writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment